Bangladeshi expatriates send their hard-earned remittance to our country, which plays a crucial role in the socio-economic development of the country. Remittance sent by them also constitutes the pillar of foreign currency reserve. Through this deposit scheme, they can save their hard-earned money and utilize them when necessary.
Must be a citizen of Bangladesh and a minimum of 18 years old. Having passport or Visa is mandatory.
03 years, 05 years, 08 years, 10 years.
Monthly minimum deposit Tk.1000.00 and any amount multiple of Tk.1,000.00 (such as Tk.1,000.00, Tk.2,000.00, Tk. 5,000.00).
- Annual 0.50 percent additional profit will be given under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme can avail 40 percent discount in SIBL Foundation Hospital & Diagnostic Center.
- Transport facilities from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport to any place within the city corporation (beneficiary’s own home, relative’s home, bus stop, train station, launch terminal) subject to available minimum Tk.5.00 Lac (Taka Five Lac) in the account.
- Debit/credit card facility.
- Scheme holders can avail investment facility after two years of opening the account.
- Returned expatriates may avail rehabilitation facilities as per banks rules.
- Investment facility can be availed up to 80 percent of deposited amount.
- A mudaraba savings account to be opened so that installment amount to be automatically deposited to the DPS account. No charge/fee applicable in this case.
- In case of encashment before 3 years, profits will be applicable as per Mudaraba Savings Account.
- Govt. Tax/duty will be deducted from the profit as per existing law and rules.
- All kinds of service charge waived.