- Admission and study by Bangladesh nationals in regular courses such as undergraduate, post graduate, language course pre-requisite to bachelor degree & professional diploma/certificate.
- The financer/sponsor needs to have an account relationship with SIBL.
- Original and photocopy of admission letter issued by the educational institution in favour of the student (such as the I-20 in the case of US institutions, COE in the case of Australian institution).
- Estimate of annual tuition fee, living cost, insurance, incidental expenses etc. issued by the concerned educational institution.
- Educational certificates of the applicant
- Declaration by the student
- Valid Passport
- Details of the financer/sponsor.
- Application (Download).