Mudaraba Notice Deposit (MND)
Mudaraba Notice Deposit (MND) is another kind of deposit scheme where depositor under MND shall get the specific share of minimum ……% of the distributable Investment income. Here profit shall be calculated on daily basis balance of deposit but applied twice in a year i.e. June and December. 7 Seven days Prior notice is mandatory for withdrawing any amount from MND A/C or else profit will be applicable on minimum balance for the month.
- Account opening form and other documents available at the branch
- 02 copies passport size photographs of account holder duly attested by introducer
- 1 copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the account holder
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License
- Minimum deposit Tk.2000/-
- Introducer signature and Account Number