SIBL to bKash Fund Transfer
This service will allow SIBL account holders to transfer fund to any bKash account using the mobile application – SIBL NOW. SIBL account holders will use the mobile app by logging-in with SIBL i-banking user -Id & password and perform the transfer securely with OTP verification.
The similar facility is also available in internet banking platform (web: https://ibanking.siblbd.com). The fund transfer will take place instantly and after successful transaction, both bKash and SIBL account holders will receive notifications.
SIBL to bKash Fund Transfer by internet banking using SIBL NOW mobile app
- 1. SIBL Account (You need one SIBL Savings or Current Account to use SIBL NOW - mobile app).
- 2. SIBL Mobile App (SIBL NOW - version 1.3.0 or later versions) .
- 3. bKash Account (bKash number of yours or beneficiary’s to whom you need to transfer fund). Please note you can transfer fund only in personal bKash Accounts and not in merchant / agent accounts.
- 4. Smart Phone (version 4.4. or later).
Important note: If you have not installed ‘SIBL NOW’ in your mobile device, please install it from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. If you have installed already, please ensure your ‘SIBL NOW’ app is updated. You need one SIBL ACCOUNT for using the SIBL NOW mobile app.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):
1. HOW CAN I AVAIL THIS SERVICE?
If you are current or savings account holder (retail client) of SIBL, you easily can avail this service. You just need to have :
- Account Number
- An email address
- Mobile number
Mobile App, which you can download from the app store
Using the mobile app, you can transfer fund from your SIBL ACCOUNT to any valid bKash account(s). You will be able to load fund in your own bKash Account or, in the bKash accounts of your friends & family.
2. IS THERE ANY WAY OF AVAILING THIS SERVICE APART FROM MOBILE APP?
Ans: Yes, you can use internet banking web version (https://ibanking.siblbd.com) over internet using any common browser.
3. HOW CAN THE BKASH ACCOUNT(S) BE ADDED INTO MY MOBILE APP?
Ans: Go to the fund transfer beneficiary section , Input the bKash number to add and submit.
4. HOW MANY bKash ACCOUNT CAN BE ADDED FOR TRANSFERRING FUNDS?
Ans: There is no limitation for adding beneficiary BKash numbers right now.
5. WHAT TYPE OF bKash ACCOUNT CAN BE ADDED FOR TRANSFERRING FUNDS?
Ans: Only the bKash verified personal account (No merchant or agent account).
6. HOW DO I TRANSFER FUND TO bKash ACCOUNT?
Ans: It is demonstrated in the page previously in section Step-by-step Process.
7. WILL I RECEIVE FUND INSTANTLY IN MY bKash ACCOUNT?
8. WILL THE bKash ACCOUNT HOLDER RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION AFTER RECEIVING FUND?
Ans: Yes, A SMS received from BKash, also check the notification and statement from Bkash app.
9. IS THERE ANY CHARGE FOR THIS SERVICE?
Ans: No service charge till now.
10. DO THE SIBL ACCOUNT AND BKASH CUSTOMER ACCOUNT NEED TO BE LINKED?
11. ARE THERE ANY LIMITS FOR THIS FUND TRANSFER?
Ans: Yes. Total 30 Thousand Taka in a day, 2 Lakhs Taka in a month.
12. WHY THE bKash CUSTOMER MAY NOT RECEIVE FUNDS?
Ans: If there was any technical/network related issue occurred, there will be a chance to transaction dispute.
13. HOW THIS TRANSACTION WILL REFLECT IN BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT?
Ans: Bank account statement updated instantly.
14. HOW THIS TRANSACTION WILL REFLECT IN bKash ACCOUNT STATEMENT?
Ans: bKash account statement updated instantly.
15. WHAT IF I HAVE MISTAKENLY CREDITED A WRONG bKash ACCOUNT?
Ans: If you any bKash transaction successfully done, it will never refund.
16. FOR FUND TRANSFER PROBLEM RELATED QUERY WITH SIBL ACCOUNT OR bKash ACCOUNT, WHERE DO I CONTACT?
Ans: Please Call at 16491 Ext : 50175, 50157.