Integrity means behavioral excellence influenced by morality and honesty and adherence to time-tested norms, values, customs and principles of a society. At the individual level, it means being duty-bound and honest. The overall purpose of a National Integrity Strategy (NIS) is to provide a system of governance that creates trust among citizens.
NIS Vision and Mission:
The government's vision for the country, as contained in the NIS, is 'A happy & prosperous Golden Bengal'. To that end, the Government is committed to implement the NIS to achieve the Mission that 'Establishment of good governance in state institutions and society'.
Goals and principles:
The NIS is an instrument to enhance integrity and eliminate corruption within institutions. Improved honesty and morality in people, policies and procedures are seen as a vehicle to address and rectify the crisis of integrity that the institutions are presently in.
- National Integrity Strategy of Bangladesh
- SIBL Integrity Committee
- List of SIBL Integrity Award winner for year 2020-2021
- List of SIBL Integrity Award winner for year 2019-2020
- SIBL Integrity Award 2018-2019
- Focal Point Information
- Code of Conduct of SIBL
- Best Practice
- WORK PLAN 2022-2023
- WORK PLAN 2021-2022
- SIBL Integrity Work Plan 2020-2021
- SIBL Integrity Work Plan 2019-2020
- General Service/ Information Service/ Compliant Box