Today's youngsters are going to be the future business personalities of the country. That's why SIBL Student Account has been introduced with a view to raising savings tendency among school-going children from childhood.
- The beneficiaries are entitled to daily profit on daily balance, which directly adds to the account.
- There is no need to keep minimum balance to run the scheme.
- The scheme holders shall be provided annual charge free Debit card of the bank
- The account holders shall be given attractive gift hampers at the time of opening the account.
- With the help of school authority and the bank, the students can save money at the institutions in presence of bank's executives.
- After opening SIBL Student Account, the students can pay school-fees through balance transferring from their account.
- SIBL Student Account holders desiring to achieve higher education in future would get investment facility from the bank.