The habit of savings may start at the early stage of life. This account is to make awareness and inspire school-going students toward savings.
Account Opening Procedures:
- All students after getting admitted to school and up to the age of 18 are eligible open this account.
- Parents or legal guardians may operate the account in favor of the students.
- Both students and parents shall fulfill personal information form and both forms shall require valid signature.
- Initial deposit requirement is Tk.100.00
- Two copies of attested passport size photographs of student.
- Two copies of attested passport size photographs of guardian and NID.
- One passport size photograph of nominee.
- Birth registration/ ID card of school/ attested pay slip of last month/ certification by school….any of the documents to be provided to the bank.
Privileges of this account:
- No additional charge or fee applied only except government fee.
- Free ATM Debit Card.
- Online transaction in any branch and subbranch.
- Internet Banking, Mobile App banking.
- Bank can collect student’s school payment (on the basis of contract/memorandum with school).
- Any kind of stipends can be deposited, and for this the respective authority needs to have contarct/memorandum with the bank.
- 25% discount in all pathological tests at SIBL Foundation Hospital.
For more detail : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org