- Salaried executives of reputed organizations having salary accounts with any Banks
- Salaried executives of various Govt./Semi-government organizations/ Autonomous bodies
- Self-Employed/ Professionals like Doctors, Architects, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, Consultants and IT professionals
- Teachers of reputed Public Universities, Reputed Government/Private college/Madrasah, Medical College, Private Universities & Colleges.
- Well reputed business man/land lords or ladies whose income must be reflected in the Bank Statements.
- Wage Earners (1OO% Cash Secured): This segment consists of Wage earners /Non-resident Bangladeshis (NRB), maintaining resident a/c with us or any other Banks.
Investment Amount(min and max)
- Minimum TK.5.00 Lac.
- Maximum TK. 200.00 Lac
- Minimum - 3 years (36 months)
- Maximum - 25 years (300 months)
- (Investment tenor will based on merit of the case as well as BB's regulation from time to time)
Min & Max Age
- Primary applicant / Borrower's/ Co-borrower's minimum age should be 23 years
- Self-employed Professional / Businessman and Landlord - 65 years at the end of Investment tenor.
Nationality : Bangladeshi
- Total aggregate income must be more than BDT 40,000/- for all segments, whereas one of the applicants must have minimum income of BDT 15,000/-.
- In case of multiple applicants, each of the applicants must have a minimum income of BDT 10,000/- for income aggregation.
Salaried Executives: Must be confirmed employee and having minimum 2 years’ experience including 3 months with present employer.
Self-employed Professional/Businessman: Must have 2 (two) years professional /business experience.
Contractual employees of UN Bodies and Development Organizations viz. UN, UNDP, UNICEF, UNESCO, FAO, WHO, CARE, Save the Children, IFC, SEDF, WORLD BANK, IMF, ADB etc. can be eligible provided the following conditions are met:
- Minimum length of service more than 2 (two) years.
- Minimum 2 (two) contract renewals are provided,
In case of assessing Bank A/C from customers other diversified business entity where business started less than 2 years ago, proof of continuation of previous business is required.
Letter of Introduction (LOI), Payslip (if available), Copy of National ID/Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Employee ID, Bank Statements for last 6/12 months, Photographs, TIN Certificate, Business Card etc.
Self Employed Professionals:
Copy of National ID/Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving Licence, Bank Statement for last 12 months, Certificate of professional degree (i.e. MBBS etc.), Certificate of Membership with respective Professional Association (i.e.BMDC etc.), Photographs, TIN Certificate, Business Card etc.
Businessman & Landlords:
Copy of National ID/Voter ID/ Passport or driver license, Bank Statement for last 12 months, Copy of Trade License (for proprietorship & partnership firm)/Partnership Deed (for partnership firm) /Memorandum & Article of Association and copy of share summary (for Limited Liability Co.), Monthly Sales Report of last 12 months for businessman, Rental Agreement (For landlords), Proof of property ownership/ municipal tax receipt (For landlords), Statement of the A/C where rental income is reflected (For landlords), Photographs, TIN Certificate etc.