Retirement from jobs stops income. Sometimes, retired persons can’t make the best use of their retirement benefits due to lack of right planning. SIBL Retired Citizen Monthly Benefit Scheme is a time-befitting scheme for retired persons with a number of exclusive benefits including treatment facilities.
Retired persons must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
Tenure: 01 year, 02 years, 03 years, 05 years, with renewal options.
- Attractive monthly profit under this scheme.
- Beneficiary can withdraw monthly profit from any branch and sub-branch.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme can avail 40 percent discount in SIBL Foundation Hospital & Diagnostic Center and transport facilities within City Corporation.
- Debit/credit care facility and no renewal fee applicable.
- Scheme holders can avail investment facility after one year of opening the account.
- Investment facility can be availed up to 90 percent of deposited amount.
- A minimum Tk.5.00 lac or above is needed for opening this scheme.
- A mudaraba savings account to be opened so that the beneficiary can withdraw monthly profit from that account.
- In case of encashment before 1 year, profits will be applicable as per Mudaraba Savings Account.
- Govt. Tax/duty will be deducted from the profit as per existing law and rules.