About SIBL VISA Islamic Credit Card :
In today's modern world Credit Card is a very extensively used mode of financial transaction and it is widely known as "Plastic Money". It has created an immense impact in the life of the people all over the world. The same trend is being followed in Bangladesh too. Nowadays the popularity of Islamic Credit Cards in Bangladesh Is growing by leaps and bounds as domestic and foreign banks are earning substantial profit through this product. An increased use of both local Dual Currency Islamic Credit Card is taking place side by side with the expansion of personal banking services. Cross-border business and travels are also helping the expansion.
SIBL is always willing to offer new and Islami Shariah compliant financial products to its clients. Though SIBL is making late entrance in the card market, still we are planning to complete significantly with other issuers.
SIBL Credit Cards :
As per Islamic Banking Guidelines, Bai-Murabha means buying goods and services ans selling it to the customers with markup profit. It can be sold to the customers against full payment at the time of sale or installment payment in future date.
SIBL Visa Islamic Credit Card will be issued under Bai-Murabha mode of Investment. Yearly 27% Mark-up Profit will be charged with the purchase price of Goods and Services. Other charges will be as per slandered of existing Card Market of Bangladesh.
Types of Cards :
- VISA Local Classic
- VISA Local Gold
- VISA Multicurrency Classic
- VISA Multicurrency Gold
- VISA Multicurrency Platinum
- Shariah Compliance Card
- Free Supplementary Card
- Free access to BALAKA VIP Lounge at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (yearly four visit for Gold Multi Currency & Unlimited for Platinum Card)
- Cash withdrawal facility from ATM (both Home & Abroad)
- EMV Chip based and PIN enabled highly Secured Card
- Fund Transfer Facility up to 90% of available balance to card holder account maintaining with any bank
- 0% i-Pay up to 24 months installments at selective Merchant outlets.
- Reward Program: 50% or 100% waiver on annual fee / Gift voucher
- Lower profit rate in the market
- Attractive Discount facilities at selective merchant outlets
- POS & e-commerce transactions (both Home & Abroad)
- Profit Free Period up to 51 days
- E-commerce transactions secured by 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Flexible Payment Facilities
- For Primary card - 21 years to 65 years
- For Supplementary card - 18 years to 65 years
Length of Service / Business /Practice :
- Salaried Executives : At least six months employment with present employer or case to case basis
- Professional : Minimum 1 year of practice in the profession
- Businessman : Minimum 1 year of business establishment
Minimum Monthly Income :
- Minimum Tk.10,000/- (Gross monthly income)
Determination of Income :
- Gross Monthly Income (GMI) is defined as the total income of an applicant including overtime and other allowance received on a regular basis before any deductions/loan installments as reflected in the salary certificate or pay-slips or the bank statements.
- Where free accommodation is provided by the employer , up to 25 % of the salary and allowances as mentioned in the salary Certificate may be added to circulate at GMI.
- GMI is defined as the average monthly income of an applicant after deduction of all business expenses. GMI is determined on the basis of income Text Return (IT 88) which gross yesrly income before deduction and which is divided by twelve to arrive at GMI and will be also calculated on the basis of judgment.
- For renowned businessman, high Govt. Officials only visiting card will be applicable to support the aforesaid criteria.
Additional Income :
- Rental Income , Spouse Income
Required Documents :
- Filled Application Form
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Salary Certificate
- TIN Certificate
- Lien of MTDR
- Trade License of businessman
- Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- Utility Bill (Gas/Electricity/Mobile Phone Bill/Land Phone Bill)
- Copy of Passport/National ID
- Photocopy of passport from 1 to 7 pages including endorsement pages if any.
- Other bank's card bill (if applicable)
- Deed of Partnership/Memorandum and Article of Association
Social Islami Bank Limited
15, Dilkusha C/A (5th floor)
Dhaka - 1000
24 hours Help desk number:
+8801929988880 & +8801929988881