The Law and regulation of Bangladesh, usual customs and procedures common to banks in Bangladesh including Islamic Banking Principles shall apply to govern and conduct the account opened with the Bank.
- Any adult having sound mind can open this account in his/her name singly or jointly with others. Any proprietorship/partnership firm, limited company (private/public), educational institution, club, association, socio-economic organization can also open this account.
- Account opening balance is TK. 2,000 only, which is treated as minimum balance of the account.
- 02 copies passport size photographs of account holder/holders duly attested by introducer.
- 1 copy photograph of nominee duly attested by the account holder.
- Identification proof like National ID Card/Passport/Driving License; Tarde Licensee for Business Organizations; relevant document for Company and Partnership Firms.
- Introducer signature and Account Number.
We appreciate your visit to the nearest SIBL Branch for further details and assistance.